Thursday, April 14, 2011

# 10 Your Choice

Statement Accessories for Spring : a BIG Hat!

According to Glamour. com,  summer looks are more less sophisticated/ causal than winter/ autumn looks. Therefore, buying an accessory like this big hat  is something bold, and completely defines your look, and gives your look a little standout edge. So for this Summer/ Spring 2011 70's inspired theme, get stylish with a big, edgy hat. 




Here is a video from Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Spring/ Summer 2011. Here this video shows all different types of hats that are straight off the run way.






2 comments:

  1. I love the floppy hat. I think it's definitely a staple coming up for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the floppy hat as a summer staple. We recently started selling these where I work and I can't help but to ogle them every time I work. :)
    -Darra

    ReplyDelete