Monday, February 14, 2011

#2 1 Key Item for Spring 2012.

 LOOSE FITTED DRESSES

Color loose fitted dresses will be the key item for spring 2012 because they look stylish , but yet comfortable for the season. Also with a loose fitted dress you will be able to dress up or dress down with this key item. In addition, you can accessorize these dresses anyway you want too. Color will have a factor. You want the dress to look stylish and not boring. I picked out a couple of dresses that I thought were good examples.




love the sleeves!


These two dresses comes from womendressonline.net 

I picked these two dresses because I love the bold colors. These colors are great examples on what I was talking about. They are not boring at all . They are fun and stylish, but not to over the top. I also like how they are just wearing the dress with nothing else  but heals.  By wearing nothing but heals you can actually wear this simply to meet up with the girls or go out on a nice date at night. The blue one is my favorite because its loose, its fun, but yet sleek. 

Comes from thisnext.com


Love the salmon color first of all! This color is totally great for the season.  I like how this is the same concept, a loose dress, but the ruffles and bow  brings it to a whole new level.  The belt brings out her shape, but yet it still looks loose and comfortable.  The ruffles brings out the  fun factor  to the dress. Also, the way she accessorized the dress with her earrings also brings out the idea on how you can dress this dress up or down.  I would totally wear this dress on a date. Its adorable and fun.


Comes from team sugar.com

I absolutely love this dress. Its a little deep and dramatic for the summer time , but  I think it is so casual. I love how she accessorized it and the color.  Also, the plum color tights make this dress so casual and just an everyday outfit. I also love the model's hair and make up in this picture really says a lot. She looks really pretty and well put together.


* I love how a same style dress can tell so much. Each model wore the same kind of dress, but yet they looked totally different and presented it in a different matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment