Sunday, February 20, 2011

#3 Fashion Trend From NY Street

Cheeeetaaahlicious


If its one thing that caught my eye on the streets of NYC it was indeed the famous cheetah print. Even though cheetah print has been around for quite some time it has still remained as a popular pattern. Cheetah print can be used on garments such as t- shirts, sweaters, underwear, bras, sweaters, coats, bathing suits and even jeans and it can also be used on accessories like shoes, handbags, head bands, socks, scarves, hats, and even tights. Also, I have seen cheetah print makeup! Cheetah print is known for fun, wild and exotic.  Cheetah print still  remains to be one of the famous prints among the fashion industry. CHEEETTTTAHHHHLLLIICCCCIOOUSSS. 


Here are some pictures of people I captured wearing cheetah print!

Herald Square
 F.I.T.
 7th Ave
 H& M 7th Ave
Freehold, New Jersey



While I was shopping, I saw that many stores are featuring the cheetah print in their spring/ summer collection! Here is a sneak peek!
* Click on the store's name to get automatically directed to their website.





love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment