Sunday, February 27, 2011

#4 Street Key Color

The Classics


Walking on the streets this past week I saw a lot of the classic colors like black, brown, white, navy blue and grey. Occasionally I would see some color, but it was still a deep color, nothing out of the norm. I feel like people love these classic colors because they are easy to coordinate and won't stand out. Even though different colors come and go, these classics always win the top favorite in people's wardrobe. I myself love the color black because I love to accessorize it with jewelry or break it up with other colors. These classic colors are defiantly a classic in the fashion world. 

 7th Ave

7th Ave
 Penn Station


Times Square

Holmdel, NJ




 Classic White T- Shirt
Little Black Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment